Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jack's Mannequin Concert

 On July 29th, I went to a Jack's Mannequin concert. I have been a fan of the lead singer, Andrew McMahon, for around three years now and have been dying to see him live for three years. Three years may not seem that long to you, but considering the fact that I had no interest in music until around three in a half years ago, it is a long time. So obviously this concert being the first time I saw Andrew live, it was a huge
deal to me. Vedara opened for Jack's Mannequin who opened for The Fray.
Here is a list of what he played:
-Dark Blue (Everybody screamed when he played this one!)
-Spinning
-Crashing
-I'm Ready
-Bruised
-La La Lie (He told everyone that they had to dance during this song! Andrew danced to it too!)
-Rescued
-The Mixed Tape (The crowd loved this one!)
-Bloodshot (Andrew jumped into the audience during this song!)
-Watch the Sky (Originally a Something Corporate song, which was Andrew's first band.)
-The Resolution 
-American Girl (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers)
I loved every moment of the concert. My favorite part? When Andrew danced around geekily to La La Lie. I loved every geektastic moment of it. I did not stay for The Fray because I am not a fan of them, so I can not tell you about their concert. My brother did say that he thought The Fray put on a wonderful show.
Top Picture: Andrew dancing to La La Lie. The person's head is covering some of Andrew. Sorry!
Bottom Picture: Andrew playing Dark Blue.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I messed up the title! The "a" after Jack's is not supposed to be there!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please leave a comment! ♥