Reading: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Fukuoka Tower because we heard that it had a spectacular view and I have to agree. Fukuoka Tower offers views of the ocean, of multiple rivers and of Fukuoka itself for a price much lower than that of other towers like Tokyo Skytree.
Shin Shin due to its high ranking on Trip Advisor. While Shin Shin was inexpensive at 500 yen a bowl and the food came out quickly, I wasn't overly impressed with it. Everything about the ramen was pretty standard.
Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine, which is rather beautiful. Other than the flocks of snap-happy tourists, Tina and I both enjoyed the temple plus the area around it.
Komyozenji Temple, which is extremely easy to get to from Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine. You literally turn down one street and walk straight. (Ask any of the locals and they should know.) While we were at this temple, we found a map detailing other touristy places to look at like a pagoda, so go try that out. You'll get to see some things that are still touristy, but not touristy enough to attract all those snap-happy tourists I aforementioned.
- 1 Rilakkuma Tote Bag
- 3 Bath Bombs in Yuzu, Lavender, and Pine Tree
- 1 Face Mask in White Rose
- 1 Lip Mask in Peach
- 1 Pack of Point Pads in Strawberry
- 1 Rilakkumagazine
- 2 Matcha Green Tea KitKat Bars
- 2 Pompom Hair Scrunchies
- 3 tokidoki Pins
To enter, here are the rules:
- You must be a public follower of this blog and comment below with your name and email.
- For an extra entry, you may blog about this giveaway and comment with the link to your post that mentioned my giveaway.
- For an additional entry, follow me on Instagram @this_is_audrey and comment below with your Instagram username.
This means that there are three entries available. Step 1 is the only mandatory one, but to do steps 2 and 3 you must do step 1. The winner will be announced on August 15 and will be chosen by a random number generator after I add up all of the entries. The winner must respond to my email within four days (August 19) otherwise I won't be able to mail the prize because I will be too busy moving across the country.