Friday, January 30, 2015

Chanel SS 2015 Haute Couture

Reading: Come Away by Stephen Policoff
Haute couture week has come and gone and it was a wonderful season. From John Galliano's triumphant return to fashion at Maison Martin Margiela to the country-inspired looks at Viktor & Rolf, this season had its fair share of whimsy and fun. No other show took away my breath the way Chanel did though. By far, Chanel's most beautiful collection in years. For most Chanel shows, it takes me awhile to warm up to them. However, the SS 2015 Haute Couture collection immediately caught my attention with its ethereal beauty and youthful LBDs (looks 33-37). I especially enjoyed the lovely flower decorations placed along the hems of skirts, sleeves, and various beanies. (How dream-worthy is the finale wedding dress with its exquisite skirt!) All in all, it was refreshing to see a little less of the tweed suit and more of the gorgeous frocks that we all want to own. By the way, is there anyway Karl Lagerfeld could send me one of those beanies to help me survive this winter? Please and thank you!

Photos: 1,3 and 5 from Chanel News/ 2 and 4 from Vogue

4 comments:

  1. wow,the new collection from Chanel are so pretty!! and the colors are all pastels..love your photos so much! girl, thanks for commenting in my little blog. yes, vitamin c helps prevent bleeding in gums. and good for skin..

    c ya! xo joselovincolors
    www.joselovincolors.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know about Vitamin C! Chanel was so perfect this season. I still can't get over it.

      Delete
  2. Chanel indeed has great collection but I also find that their
    catwalk + decor are one of the best out there! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have to agree! A lot of the times when I watch the shows, I think of all the ways I could redecorate my room based on their catwalk decor.

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please leave a comment! ♥