Reading: Vogue September 2013
- iPhone-I almost always have my cellular phone with me, so that I can keep in touch with friends and stay connected through Instagram with all my favorite people in fashion. (Follow me @this_is_audrey for food pictures, outfit updates, and pictures of pretty things!)
- Tums-This just started as a bad habit during elementary school, so I always carry it now. My friends and I use it, so it's just useful to carry around.
- ChapStick/Lip Stick-I have a tough time paying attention to anything if my lips are dry, so ChapStick keeps me focused during class. Lip stick just became an essential this year to give my lips some color, since I'm pretty white.
- Car Keys-I drive a white Gucci Fiat 500, so obviously whenever I drive it, I carry around my keys. My car keys are both kawaii with the Sentimental Circus key cap and badass with my Swiss army pocket knife. As for the whistle, I'm not sure why I have it. My parents just stuck it on there one day and it's stayed there.
- Wallet-My Burberry wallet has been with me for around five years now and it just carries the normal everyday things like gift cards, some money, and my driver's license.