1. Our Secret Handshake-We actually do have a secret handshake, like they have in the movies. We got up to 8 people to be linked in the secret handshake at once. I'm hoping to reach 10 by tomorrow. Sooin, Sarah, Rebecca, Madeline, Audrey(SHE HAS THE SAME NAME AS ME!), Tiffany, Hilary, and I were all doing the handshake together. We shake hands normally, pull our pants up in a nerdy fashion, and then blow against our elbows to make a farting noise. Guess it's not that secret anymore.
2. We Apologize For Accidents That Weren't Our Fault-So if you read my blog regularly, you read the Percy Jackson post right? Well in the Percy Jackson post, I mentioned Tiffany didn't make it. To be the smart kids Rebecca and I are, we bought a ticket for Tiffany before she ever came. Tiffany never showed up because her mum was all like, "Did you clean the floor?" Tiffany replied, "No, I'll do it later." Her mum then got angry and drove her home to clean the floor. That's why she was didn't show up. Rebecca and I were upset that she never showed up and we paid $9 for her ticket. So she's mailing Rebecca $20. And Rebecca said she only needed to send $9, but Tiffany was all like, "Oh the extra money is for any emotional damages I caused you guys."
3. My Friends And I Have Cool Clothes-Hilary and I both showed up at school with bunny hats one day! Yes, the bunny hat that I mentioned in my very first "Cuteness" post! One of my favorite dancers in the world named Paul owns a polar bear hat. My friends, Sophie, Madeline, and Tiffany(Tiffany from 1, but not 2), have the coolest shirts! Sophie has a shirt with a dinosaur in Paris saying, "Bonjour!" (Showed in one of my earlier posts) and another shirt of a soda can that says, "I'll be back!" Madeline has a lot of witty shirts that say,"Pardon my French!", "Peas in a pod", or "It's not easy being green." The first shirt has a picture of French Fries, while the Peas one has peas in an ipod. The green one has a picture of Kermit. Tiffany, oh my Tiffaniez, has a shirt that has a city scene scape and out of nowhere a cartoon snake pops out!
4. They Do Weird Stuff for Food-Paul from Reason 3(^^) dances for Hi Chew. My favorite dances for him are the Sorry Sorry, Nobody, and Tell Me dance. Sooin will pinch her cheeks and say, "Wugga! Wugga!" for chips. Madeline just stares at my food and says, "I know that (INSERT FOOD NAME HERE) is meant for me." Meanwhile Rebecca is a ninja. By the time you realize she's eating your food, it's already in her mouth. It leaves you with a WTH? feeling. Tiffany just says, "I know you want to give me some of that." And Sarah is all like, "Are you going to finish that? It's ok if you are, but it just looks really good."
5. We Have a Strict Seating Arrangement-On one side of the bench sits Merry, Inna, Sooin, Hilary, and Madeline. On the other side sits Tiffany, Sarah, Rebecca, and me. (Pictured Above) If you break this, you are going to get sat on. Before I knew about the seating arrangement, I sat on Sarah's seat. She was all like, "Move it!" And when I didn't, she sat on me. Yesterday, these two guys my friends rather dislike sat at out table and they sat on REBECCA'S and MY seats. We were mad and we yelled at them to get off. Eventually we kicked them off.
6. We Treat Our Lunch Table Like a Country-We have rules on BRO-ship, which is like citizenship at our table. You must sit at our table for 3-4 months straight! Then when you sit at our table long enough and if we decide we like you, we initiate you. Sarah, Sooin, Merry, and Inna's initiation was founding our table group. Madeline and I helped get out table this year and stake it out. I also get the umbrella for my table by giving Paul a Hi Chew. He then runs off and put the umbrella up for us. Our principal put a stop to that. Hilary was initiation ceremony was throwing tangerine slices at one kid, who was annoying us at the moment. Tiffany was initiated by slapping a guy and yelling at him, "DON'T TOUCH MY TRALALA AGAIN!"
7. We Have A Factbook- In our factbook, we all sit down and write random facts. Inna, Merry, and Sooin have never contributed a fact. Our factbook consists of Chuck Norris facts, silly facts about people at school, perverted facts, and weird facts. Rebecca and I take pride out of censoring facts. WE can all thank Sarah for enlightening us on perverted facts. Sarah wrote, "Snails have sex with their parents." And Rebecca and I changed it to, "Snails have cake with their parents." Madeline wants to start a book with quotes from everyone at the table and I started a book with all of our plans. The plans book didn't work out, so I want to turn it into a book like Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. Did you know the guy who played Ned is now singing? I actually like his songs. My favorite song by him is If Eyes Could Speak. I'm a sucker for love songs. UGH OFF TOPIC!
8. Everywhere We Go Evolves Around Food-After school on Fridays, everyone goes to eat at Ruby's at the "cool" shopping center. But my group of friends are like, "We rather get boba..." So we go off to a different restaurant in a different shopping center, and then go back to the "cool" shopping center so we can pretend to be cool. But of course we have to kill it. Cool kids go to the movie theater or to the candy store, after Ruby's. My friends and I go to Barnes and Noble and stick post its in pervy manga to censor it.
9. We Have to Prove to the World What Indie Kids We Are-If the campus is clean the whole week, on Fridays we have Friday music. The problem is most of my friends don't enjoy it. Rebecca and I talk about how we liked Cobra Starship and Owl City before they went mainstream, which is true. Sarah complains that the music is annoying and Madeline states that she hates the song that's on. Madeline wears V-necks a lot. I think she owns one in every color sometimes...Rebecca and I wear Indie kid scarves all the time. WE ARE SO COOL, SO HIP!
10. We Have Many Inside Jokes-One time I was going through Rebecca's jacket pocket looking for something and Maggie was all like, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She's a pervert sometimes. So now it's an inside joke that we act all "naughty" when touching a pocket of any type. Brainkissing is an inside joke too. One time a random thought came to my mind from a Communitychannel video, when one comment was like "My teacher used to stare at us and tell us to kiss our brains. It was really awkward." So then I touched two fingers to Rebecca and Madeline's head and they asked me what I was doing. And I told them I was brainkissing them. In the movie Avatar, the characters have ponytail like things that are used for bonding. Rebecca pretends to bond using her ponytail to anyone else that has a ponytail. One time my Sevi friend, Catherine, was all like, "So who's the animal?" She's a pervert! Tsk tsk tsk. She was thinking of the bonding with animals, not like well never mind.
When we all part next year and go to different schools, I'm really going to miss these people. Rebecca is thinking of going to this school for really talented artists. Sarah is trying to get into this school for smart people. Tiffany is supposed to go to the school that Sarah wants to go to. Madeline is planning on doing a lot of sports, so we won't see each other as much as we would like. Inna is always busy, so I don't see her much. Sooin will probably join music and I'm not sure if she'll choose the music kids for friends over me. Merry will always be with Inna. Paul might go back to Korea. Sophie and Hilary will be with me, I think.