Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fashion Show and 11/8

Mood:Excited and Dreading
Playing: I'm Not Ok-My Chemical Romance
"You like D and D, Audrey Hepburn, Fangoria, Harry Houdini, and croquet. You can't swim, you can't dance, and you don't know karate. Face it, you're never going to make it." Yes, My Chemical Romance is coming out with a new album. 11/8. Lately, I've been really getting back into My Chemical Romance. It's been 3 years, since I was last engrossed by them. This post is really about a fashion event that I went to. It's going to hopefully be a pic drop and I'll try not too talk to much. This event happened on Tuesday, October 4, at South Coast Plaza.
I really like how this is probably the best modeling job they got and yet, they look so bored and unhappy at Emilio Pucci. At least look happy, since you're wearing beautiful clothing.
I want to do my hair like theirs and I mean all of their hairstyles! Especially the two in the middle!
These are Louis Vuitton heels that look like Ferragamo heels. They're beautiful though and I would love to get a pair.
This was in the Prada store. The coat is just so lovely and I want to get my hands on it. I fell in love with a purse there, but it was $2,180. I'm going to have to save a ton of money for it. There were so many things there that impressed me, but Dior, miu miu, Chanel, Valentino, and Prada were by far the best. Burberry is still my favorite, but only for the time being. I don't like the vinyl bags at all. Please, bring back the leather and the fabric products!

6 comments:

  1. Principesssa-Me too! We should both get a pair! (If I had enough money...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh amazing photos and i lvoe the hair styles too :3 i dont think i could pull it off though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naka-Neither do I! I would probably look silly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ii love your blog <3
    lucky you get to see all these brands ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooshi.Chui-Thank you so much! :3 I've grown up in expensive department stores (not like I buy any of it), so I guess I don't see how lucky I can be.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please leave a comment! ♥