Monday, October 18, 2010

Rip Rip is Kind of Liking College

Mood: Worried
Playing:Daydream-One Night Only
Yay, for a real post! Hopefully, you will like this, since I skimped on my homework quality to do this. I'm also skimping on my History Day and Craft Fair work to do this, so you better like this! Haha, sorry for trying to guilt you into liking this post!
Rip Rip was so happy to get a visit from Pluck Pluck, his Mini Me, over the weekend.
Rip Rip immediately put Pluck Pluck to work cleaning my brother's and my brother's roommates' dishes! How dare they put these two cuties to work! Don't you love how their dishes are the throw away kind, but they keep on reusing them? Yay, for saving money!
Here the two of them are sitting upon the cereal and soda stack. When I go to college, I hope I don't drink that much soda! Mostly because soda makes me feel rather ill...
While Rip Rip was showing Pluck Pluck around the dorm room, they stumbled past this antique-looking Chinese lamp.
You might remember how Rip Rip enjoyed playing the guitar(click here, if you don't!), but he is now trying to learn how to play the drums!
Rip Rip went and visited the hotel I was staying at and loved how beautiful the marina looked. He used to love boating, until his motion sickness started to act up...
A little bit before the trip to San Francisco and Berkeley, Rip Rip took part in a political rally. You can see the police keeping him out!
By the way, Starry Eyed Bowtique and Hawaii Kawaii are hosting a giveaway with super Harajuku bows as the prize. You ought to go check it out and enter! If you're interested in it, click here! Also, Rebecca showed me this website called LOOKBOOK and I really enjoy looking at the styles, especially Nigel L's photos.


10 comments:

  1. hehe i love all the pictures of rip rip :) so cute!

    <3 angie
    pandaphilia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe~ Cute pictures~ And thanks for your comment! You have such an adorable blog!! Gonna follow you..and it's nice to meet you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I-article-Thank you for the follow! And no problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I-article-Thank you for the follow! And no problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a funny and great story and photos you made up. You are very creative. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rip Rip and Pluck Pluck are so cute!!!♥ (>w<*)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally found some time too follow you back!! Thanks for the always lovely comments you leave on my blog! :-)) You're so sweet and kind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sakie and Tohomas Gantz-Thank you so much! I actually really like your blog, but for some reason it doesn't allow me to comment! D: Thank you for the follow!

    ☆(´∀`)李兔子RabbitoBonbon☆-Rip Rip and Pluck Pluck say thank you! :3

    Thanh Thao-You're welcome! Your cupcake photos always make me feel hungry! I want a cupcake cafe in my town too! Thank you so much for the follow! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please leave a comment! ♥